Need help filling out this application? Please contact Lois Kimbol, Vice President of Programs.
The PDLG Fellows Program offers diverse first-year law students a route to summer employment at outstanding law firms and legal departments. It also provides the PDLG Fellows with a series of seminars and programs designed to enhance their skills and increase their knowledge of the Philadelphia legal community.
- Contact your professor who will serve as your reference in the application. You will need to provide your professor with a link where they will provide a recommendation for you.
- Request your undergraduate and graduate transcripts from your alma mater's records office. You will be uploading your undergraduate, graduate, and law school transcripts.
- Update your resume. You will be uploading your most recent resume.
- Prepare 1L writing sample. You will be uploading a sample of your 1L memo.
- Review the essay question and write your response. You will be uploading your essays.